Enhanced Threat Visibility
- AhnLab EDR collects, saves, and analyzes all endpoint activities and behavioral data using an exclusive behavior analysis engine. It categorizes and classifies the collected data into actionable insights to enable prompt response. AhnLab EDR enables easy-to-understand, intuitive monitoring of endpoint threats through the process tree.
Optimized Response via Adaptive Management
- Based on AhnLab EPP – a unified security management platform – AhnLab EDR provides optimized response via a single agent. Through AhnLab EPP, AhnLab EDR operates with other endpoint solutions with no additional agent installation required. AhnLab EDR also provides flexible interoperation with third-party solutions are provided, thereby strengthening threat intelligence. Through AhnLab’s adaptive management system, a stronger and faster user-oriented response is made possible.
Enhanced Response via Holistic Threat Visibility
- Provides detailed analysis, such as the type of threat, point of entry, and target user
- Collects all OS-based behavioral data concerning processes, files, registries, networks, and systems
- Identifies threats via its exclusive behavior analysis engine and event timeline analysis
- Offers a watchlist of suspicious behaviors, such as injection, system setting change, network connection, and ransomware behavior
Actionable Insights for Prompt Response
- Classifies the data into actionable insights, such as behavior type and severity
- Uses intuitive process tree for quick identification of threats
- Organization’s security team can actively respond to threat through proactive management
- Provides detailed information, such as recommended response actions, reference links, and threat information mapped to MITRE ATT&CK techniques and tactics
Connected and Robust Protection
- Connecting policy and security measures with other endpoint security solutions available –based on AhnLab EPP
- Flexible interoperation with third-party solutions
Cost-Effective Deployment and Minimal Management Burden
- Run on single agent and at-a-glance management console– based on AhnLab EPP
- Vast range of functions can be monitored and controlled via a single interface
- No additional agent needed and can run simply by adding a license
AhnLab EDR is easy to deploy via the AhnLab EPP Agent and requires no additional agent installation or kernel driver for EDR operation.